Search This Blog

Saturday, June 23, 2007

June 25, 2007


I am such a bad blogger. We have had technology problems at our house recently. Dan's computer was out of commission for a while, which set me back on our updates. I also got a new job (more to come on that), which has kept me busier than I ever imagined.

But, first thing's first. On April 27, 2007, my brother Jeff and his wife came to town for Jeff to run the Country Music Marathon. It was his first, and he was a real trooper. He was completely awake and alert at the end, which I did not expect at all. I thought he would collapse in a heap of confusion after running 26 miles.

The weather originally cooperated, but the sun came out half-way through and slowed everyone down. We had a really fun weekend just hanging out and enjoying Nashville. Here are some pictures of Jeff (he's wearing the purple tank). More of the race itself to come...



2 comments:

Amy said...

Jan, it was so good to get a post from you on my blog! I can't wait to hear about the new job.

Highlander said...

Hi. Joanna & I have just returned from a week in New Mexico with the Sunday school class. We were both thinking it'd been a while since we'd heard from you so thought we'd check the blog - and lo, an update!

We're moving house next week, Eilidh is walking so some extra space will be a big help.

Do let us know what's happening with your new job.