Search This Blog

Monday, August 11, 2008

August 11, 2008

Hubble, Bubble, Toil and Trouble...

Our little dog Hubble was featured in the Faux Paw Fashion Show, part of East Nashville's Tomato Art Fest this weekend. My friend was coordinating the contest and got me involved because I submitted the winning name for the contest.

He dressed as LeBron Hubble, an NBA star. He wore a tiny jersey and a gold chain to compliment his tiny basketball chew toy. He was a real trooper as you will see from his picts.

Hubble won third place in the contest, which got him a toy and some gift certificates.

He tolerated his torture pretty well, I have to say. He may have been discovered by some folks doing pet product advertising. We'll see if that pans out. I think it would be hilarious to have Hubble featured in some pet ads, but don't want to get my hopes up too much.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hubble looks HOT in his little jacket! ;)

Christy said...

Hubble is such a celebrity. I had a random person come up to my ghia booth in the afternoon and ask if they missed the dog show. When I told them it had been in the morning, they asked, "Do you know if Hubble won?"

I had NEVER spoken to this person before...they didn't know if I even knew you! Hilarious. Hubble the uniter.

-Christy Nicholson

J. P. Morrison said...

East Nashville is such a small world...that was my neighbor. She just asked someone randomly about the dog show and it turned out to be someone who knew me...so random! Thanks Christy.