Search This Blog

Monday, October 29, 2007

October 29, 2007

Dan and I have had a FUN weekend. My childhood friend Lara Kirkham was in town for a conference, and we got to hang out last week and over the weekend.

I haven't seen Lara since 2000, maybe 2001. We have kept in touch off and on since high school. I kind of lost track of her for a while when she was traveling and moving about for the Navy. But, she's staying put for a while until she's done with her duty.

Thursday, we went to see the Nashville Predators for the first time. It was great, because they won and because we got $5 tickets thanks to the Vanderbilt Graduate School.

Saturday Lara and I went to the flea market, which I love, but am a little overwhelmed by sometimes. Lara was excited about going to Hatch Show Print afterwards to get a great print.

Then, dinner was at Rosepepper Cantina, one of the best restaurants in town, and it's in our neighborhood.
Maybe if my mom finds an old picture of the two of us when we were younger, I'll post that, too.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow!! I'm so glad you two got to meet up.